Can our card trays be even better? Absolutely! We are thrilled to introduce our updated, upgraded, and enhanced trays. What’s the difference? Now they can accommodate any sleeved cards.
The first edition of our trays was designed to be as slim as possible, allowing for versatile use even in game boxes with limited space. However, this slim design meant that there was less room for sleeved cards, with only a couple of ultra-slim sleeves fitting the old tray. To address this, we worked diligently to create an upgraded version of this popular tray, and today, we are excited to present it to you.
The new trays come in two sizes, just like before: high and low. All dimensions remain the same, except for the width, which has increased by 3.5mm (9/64 inches). This 3mm difference makes a significant impact for sleeved cards.
Every tray has a blue sticker at the bottom, allowing you to easily distinguish the Standard USA Cards trays from the Sleeves-Friendly trays if they happen to be mixed in your order!
In our collection of 134 supported titles, we assessed each set carefully, resulting in the following findings:
- 53 games do not contain USA standard size cards.
- 57 games feature USA standard size cards and have sufficient free space in the game box to accommodate our new upgraded trays designed for sleeved cards.
- 10 games include USA standard size cards, but there is insufficient space to fit our new upgraded trays designed for sleeved cards. We recommend using unsleeved cards or the available sleeves in our shop for these sets without any alterations.
- 17 games include USA standard size cards, but there is insufficient space to fit sleeved cards in any card holders.
The complete list of all titles is provided below.
Now, for the most exciting part! To celebrate this significant milestone, the new trays are currently available with a 10% discount. And that’s not all! By using the discount coupon code, you will receive an additional 10% bonus on all trays and tray sets. This sale ends on June 5.
The discount coupon: TrayFrenzy
And one last note: during our extensive testing of various titles to capture the perfect photo of our new trays, we discovered that our new small card holders are a perfect fit for Sekigahara wooden blocks. We will be adding this title to our shop soon. However, if you would like to purchase it right away, you will need 12 of our new 16mm card holders.
Full list of titles:
56 games feature USA standard size cards and have sufficient free space in the game box to accommodate our new upgraded trays designed for sleeved cards.
- 1960: The Making of the President
- 1989: Dawn of Freedom (Jesień Narodów)
- A Distant Plain
- All Bridges Burning: Red Revolt and White Guard in Finland, 1917-1918
- Ancient Civilizations of the Inner Sea
- Andean Abyss
- Battle Line
- Bayonets & Tomahawks
- Brotherhood & Unity
- Castle Itter: The Strangest Battle of WWII
- Colonial Twilight: The French-Algerian War, 1954-62
- Combat Commander
- Commands & Colors: Ancients
- Commands & Colors: Medieval
- Commands & Colors: Samurai Battles
- Conquest & Consequence
- Cuba Libre
- D-Day at Omaha Beach
- D-Day at Peleliu
- D-Day at Tarawa
- Days of Ire: Budapest 1956
- Dual Powers: Revolution 1917
- Empire of the Sun
- Enemy Action: Kharkov
- Falling Sky
- Fire & Stone: Siege of Vienna 1683
- Fire in the Lake: Fall of Saigon
- Fire in the Lake: Tru’ng
- Fort Sumter: The Secession Crisis, 1860-61
- Hellenes: Campaigns of the Peloponnesian War
- Here I Stand
- Imperial Struggle
- Judean Hammer
- Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?
- Labyrinth: The Forever War, 2015 – ?
- Napoléon 1806
- Navajo Wars
- No Retreat! The Russian Front
- Pericles: The Peloponnesian Wars
- Red Flag Over Paris
- Root + Expansions (Save 10% and buy ALL IN ONE)
- Root: The Clockwork Expansion
- Root: The Clockwork Expansion 2
- Root: The Marauder Expansion
- Root: The Underworld Expansion
- Soldiers in Postmen’s Uniforms
- The Shores of Tripoli
- Thunder Alley
- Twilight Struggle: Red Sea – Conflict in the Horn of Africa
- Versailles 1919
- Votes for Women
10 games include USA standard size cards, but there is insufficient space to fit our new upgraded trays designed for sleeved cards. We recommend using unsleeved cards or the available sleeves in our shop for these sets without any alterations:
- Donnerschlag: Escape from Stalingrad
- Fire in the Lake
- Inferno: Guelphs and Ghibellines Vie for Tuscany, 1259-1261
- Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001 – ?
- Lanzerath Ridge
- Pavlov’s House
- Skies Above Britain
- Successors (Third Edition)
- Time of Crisis: The Roman Empire in Turmoil, 235-284 AD
- Wilderness War
17 games include USA standard size cards, but there is insufficient space to fit sleeved cards in any card holders:
- Aces of Valor
- Battles of Westeros
- By Stealth and Sea
- Comanchería: The Rise and Fall of the Comanche Empire
- Commands & Colors: Napoleonics
- Commands & Colors: Napoleonics Expansion 5 – Generals, Marshals & Tacticians
- Fields of Fire
- Fields of Fire 2
- Nights of Fire
- Paths of Glory
- PQ-17: Arctic Naval Operations 1941-1943
- SpaceCorp 2025-2300AD
- Twilight Struggle (English deluxe edition)
- Warfighter: The WWII Pacific Combat Card Game
- Washington’s War
- Wing Leader: Victories 1940-1942
- Zero Leader