4 trays to sort track tiles & tokens (2x8mm20c. + 1x8mm12c. + 1x12mm25c.)
This is set of 4 trays to sort all track tiles and tokens. This way your game will be ready to play anytime! Forget the tedious sorting of tracks before the game and figuring out where to put them. You can keep them in a tray and pass them from hand to hand when needed.
The trays fit perfectly in the box!!!
- 2 x Standard Low Tray: 8mm depth, 20 compartments
- 1 x Small Low Tray: 8mm depth, 12 compartments
- 1 x Small Tiles Tray: 12mm depth, 25 compartments
Check out the gallery with examples of how to use our trays: https://www.railsonboards.com/how-to-set-up-everything-inside-our-trays/
If you need, you can buy additional trays here: https://cube4me.com/product-category/games-trays/
Stickers with track tiles (for trays)
Small stickers with illustrations of the tiles that you can stick to the bottom of each compartment. This way, everything will go to their places after the game! Make your trays as useful as never before!
You can also easily see which track tile is no longer available because you will see an empty compartment and a sticker with a picture of it. A wonderful and simple solution 🙂
Stickers to correct the game boards
These stickers fix a few minor bugs in the game:
- On the HSB-Stock-Market board there are stock values stated as ’60 – 56 – 70’. The correct stock values are ’60 -65 -70’
- On the charter of Private Brewery No. 6 there are one BEC 1 and one BEC 2 as starting BEC cards. The correct number of the starting BEC cards is stated in the rules and is two BEC 1 and one BEC 2
Stickers with track tiles (for trays) errata
There is a small errata for the first sticker printing: one track tile is missing, the brown with number 70.
If you order this stickers set, it will contain this patch already.