Set of stickers with 219 wooden tokens
Upgrade your games with our tokens and labels. Labels are printed on semi-gloss label paper and pre-cut. They are ready to stick and fit perfectly to our tokens.
There are 219 wooden pieces and all elements that were included in errata publication by Aleph Game Studio. So, there are labels to correct tiles in the game and also labels to correct the game map! There is a new charter for one company and two mini maps which are player aids!
- 49 x 10mm white discs for bus company stations (put stickers on them)
- 32 x 12mm discs for rail companies stations (put stickers on them)
- 27 x 15mm discs for companies stock/par/revenue prices (put stickers on them)
- 16 x 15mm squares for concessions (put stickers on them)
- 3 x 12mm grey squares for ports (put stickers on them)
- 1 x 15mm white square as round token (put sticker on it)
- 19 x 10mm black discs to mark F hexes on the map
- 19 x 8mm brown cubes to mark hills on the map
- 19 x 10mm brown cubes to mark mountains on the map
- 26 x 10mm cylinders (8 colors) to mark concessions on the map
- 10 x 10mm red discs to mark bombs
- 15mm companies price tokens (one of them use as double side)
- 12mm station tokens
- 10mm bus company stations
- square labels for concessions (2 x every concession is needed)
- 8 hexes to correct tiles
- one hex to correct tile on the map
- correct version of concession track
- 4 mountains/hills stickers to correct map
- an additional sticker with letter F to stick to the tile Poggio Rusco
Elements printed on thick paper:
- new corrected one company charter
- two A4 mini maps (player aids)
- goverment concession player aid
Our tokens perfectly match the stickers and elements that are already in the game.
Stock market tokens are two-sided! To the other side has company name. In this way you can, after the company finishes the action in the operational round, rotate its marker once down and in the next OR up.
Plexi to make 3D map
In this game, there are hills and mountains on the map, they are on 38 tiles on the map. During the entire game you need to know where is the hill or where is the mountain tile. You can use our cubes to do so, but you can also use plexi add-ons, which perfectly fit the map and cover the hills or mountains. This plexi is transparent, so you can see all that is under it. It has a different thickness: 2mm for hills and 4mm for mountains. So after building hexes on them, you will see how high they are and where hills or mountains are!
Please read more here: https://www.railsonboards.com/gallery-1883-upgrade-set-2/
4 trays to sort track tiles & tokens (2x15mm20c. + 15mm20c.NoLid + 8mm20c.NoLid)
This is set of 4 trays to sort all track tiles and tokens. This way your game will be ready to play anytime! Forget the tedious sorting of tracks before the game and figuring out where to put them. You can keep them in a tray and pass them from hand to hand when needed.
The trays fit perfectly in the box!!!
- 2 x Standard Tray: 15mm depth, 20 compartments
- 1 x Standard Tray: 15mm depth, 20 compartments, NO LID
- 1 x Standard Low Tray: 8mm depth, 20 compartments, NO LID
Our trays have the advantage that they fit together when we put one on top of the other (the bottom one without the lid, of course). If there is some space in the bottom tray, this connection is very durable and nothing will fall out of it. In this way, you can combine multiple standard trays together. The last tray at the bottom, can be standard low tray. The advantage of this solution is the price, because the trays without lids are cheaper!
Check out the gallery with examples of how to use our trays: https://www.railsonboards.com/how-to-set-up-everything-inside-our-trays/
If you need, you can buy additional trays here: https://cube4me.com/product-category/games-trays/
Stickers with track tiles (for trays)
Small stickers with illustrations of the tiles that you can stick to the bottom of each compartment. This way, everything will go to their places after the game! Make your trays as useful as never before!
You can also easily see which track tile is no longer available because you will see an empty compartment and a sticker with a picture of it. A wonderful and simple solution 🙂